Here are a few of the gems in SB281 being considered:
- An assault rifles ban
- Reduce from 20 rounds to 10 the maximum allowable magazine capacity.
- Require a license for every handgun purchase and require mandatory safety training and fingerprinting.
- Make it a crime to possess ammunition that fits any kind of gun for which the person cannot own legally.
- Require gun dealers to send customers’ applications to Maryland State Police electronically, to expedite processing.
- Require anyone moving into the state to register firearms they bring with them.
This is an outrage! We need to inform him of his folly soon - before there is a vote on this.
Please sign our petition to tell Senator Ron Young that his constituents oppose this bill. And please contact Ron Young directly:
Annapolis:(301) 858-3575 ext. 3575
Email or Call Ron Young and tell him NO on SB281 today!
Also please sign our petition to tell Senator Ron Young that his constituents oppose this bill.